Friday, May 2, 2008

The plunge..

I have to say that I have been a bit apprehensive about doing a blog..I've convinced myself that you have to actually have interesting things to say, and be good with words to make be a successful blogger. I've been scared to start one because I am the person that will write a blog on myspace....then take it down 5 minutes later because I think I sounded dumb..and I prayed no one was bored enough to read it.. But somehow when I have a few minutes when the kids aren't needing me and I'm on the computer with nothing to look at, I check two peoples blogs. 2 girls I don't even know, but who are both photographers, like myself, who's blogs are always so interesting. I actually find myself disapointed when they dont have a new post.The first being Raya, who photographed one of my best friends weddings (Emily-who I like to call my supermodel..and muse:) Raya has such a great eye for design, and always has little sewing projects thats shes doing, and cute pictures of her new baby. The other is a photographer named Tanja Lippert. I have never met her, but she takes some of the most amazing pictures, very fashion forward ( I think she used to be a model, so she has lots of beautiful friends to pose for her:) Anyways...I always think that I'm so crazy that I LOVE reading these 2 blogs and how I enjoy following the random details of their lives, and I thought..what the heck..maybe someone out there will find my blog and it might be interesting to them...or it could be for my dear friends who want to see what it is that I'm up to since I don't get cell phone reception in my house...either way..Todays the day for me to get over my fears of online journaling and to take the plunge..yay for blogging:)

No comments: