Monday, May 19, 2008

Photo Shoot With Kristin and Michael..















Today I had the pleasure of photographing one of the cutest couples ever..I met Kristen through one of my best friends Amanda. She is so bubbly and fun... her energy is just contagious! Once I saw her and Michael together at Amanda's wedding I KNEW I just had to photograph them. They are so sweet together, and just so dang hard on the eyes ya know! :) Thanks to the both of you for reminding why I love my job...it hardly felt like work:) If anyone wants to see a few more pictures of them, you can go to my website www.ashleymaxwellphoto.com, click on the "clients" tab, and enter "ranch" for the password. The gallery takes a while to load and it uploaded backward, but it's still fun..















1 comment:

briandem said...

Girl. These are so cute! Awesome job! Did you by any chance ask her where she got her purple and oranges dresses???? So cute! Love you!