Monday, May 26, 2008

Boy Crazy..


This weekend was different than most..Kyla was in Lodi at Jason's moms, so it was just me and the boys. There were no sounds of Dora echoing throughout the house..no strawberry Eggo waffles popping up in the toaster... no click-clacking of princess heels on the bamboo hardwood floor....The house was a bit quieter for a brief moment of time. Although we missed her terribly and talked about her incessantly,it was so nice to just be "all about my boys" for 2 days. We took Hayden to his first action movie.."Iron Man"..he did great..he seriously watched the whole thing...he was so fascinated by the bright lights..ok, or maybe it could have been Gweneth Paltrow..:) After that, we went out for lunch at Rock Bottom Brewery, drove by the new house we are going to move into, then went home, cuddled together on the couch, and watched Nacho Libre. With Hayden curled up on the boppy pillow, and Jason eating a bowl of soup by my side..everything in life was just perfect. As Jack Black wrestled in stretchy pants, I listened to the sounds of my husbands laugh, and my baby's snore..... and realized that I am not just in love with these two boys...I am simply CRAZY about them. I used to hate it when I was younger and people would say I was boy crazy... but I don't mind it so much now :) I just LOOVE my two boys..theres just no getting around it:)

No comments: