Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Muse Worthy






I am a firm believer that everyone has a muse, whether they know it or not. Someone that inspires you, where all you have to do is be with them and the wheels in your head start turning. I would like to introduce you to my friend Emily. Or as we call her in our house "Heidi, Giselle, Marissa Miller.." or, just our supermodel. You will see Ems face all over my website. She is like the ultimate girl next door who has no idea how gorgeous she is. Even though she hears it all the time. She is one of the most grounded and genuine [people I know. I love it when she does something new with her hair or goes a few shades tanner. I'm like "YESSSSS...I can take pictures of you again, and maybe no one will recognize you and I can use your images over and over!" Em..for the last time..when are you going to become a BRUNETTE! :) Anyways..I always have such a fun time with Em when we go out, she is always willing to be goofy and dance around and get her clothes dirty. Speaking of dirty..this shoot that I did with her is something I am trying to promote with my brides..going out AFTER the wedding, when theres no time constraints, and they don't mind gettin the wedding dress a little dirty. A fun time to kick up their feet, let their hair get messy and get some great shots in that dress they spent half their wedding budget on. Not everyone gets to say they wore their wedding dress twice:) So here are a few fun shots that I didn't post on my website or myspace....but were just oh so MUSEWORTHY.

1 comment:

briandem said...

GIRL!!!! I LOVE your blog. I'm going to be checking it everyday for something new and fun to read. You are too sweet to write what you did about me. I now know that I am your muse :-) I had SO much fun at this photo shoot....I actually felt natural and at ease, and of course totally enjoyed doing it! I'm actually surprised at how well my makeup turned. When you get two girls together who don't know much about makeup some amazing things can happen :-) Love you!