Monday, November 17, 2008

Preggo Little Jazzy J...

After 5 years of promises, I FINALLY made it out to Arizona to visit my bubbly little cousin and her sweet "Corona Family"..Jazzy is having a baby in a few weeks, I was sooo happy to make it out for her shower..We had an amazing weekend filled with tamales, dear friends, and much needed family time around the table..Jazzy and I had great plans of doing a photo shoot the day before I left, but being 8 months pregnant left her napping til 2:00 in the afternoon...(I was SOO there 9 months ago!!) So, we had to improvise and cram our session into 15 minutes alongside the road, on our way to the airport this morning..yay for Hayden holding our hair clips and pumpkin bread by my feet.. while I snapped pics in hyper speed, and pulled cactus needles out of my leg....Jazz, you are unbelievably cute pregnant, no matter WHAT you say:) LOVE YOU!!


No comments: