Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A-fun-random-fact-that-no-one-else-besides-me-will-probably-care-about...

I finally fit back into my favorite True religion jeans!! I guess all the hours of dancin around with a toddler, and never getting to finish a meal because of a crying baby....has paid off. These aren't just any jeans..these are like "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" jeans. Straight up magical. I think I wore them every day last winter and summer, before I got pregnant with Hayden. Most women after they have a baby just try to get back to their "pre-prego" weight..NOT ME..I just cared about fitting in these jeans again...They just make me happy...as shallow as that may sound. I tucked them away in my bottom dresser drawer and have pulled them out every now and again over these last 7 months....but all I would get is a good laugh, and a moment where I thought I was actually putting on a pair of Ky Ky's jeans. But to my surprise I busted them out a few days ago, and I think some where in the far distance, I actually heard trumpets sound.  YAY!! So far all of you who are pregnant, dieting, or living with life with a newborn....you will be back to your old self, or a new self....Don't give up:)

1 comment:

B said...

Yay you!!! I missed jeans the MOST when I was pregnant. And I was so disappointed that the pregnant belly didn't disappear as soon as the baby was out... So, every Thursday I would break out my jeans and try and squish my body back into them... It took me three months but I, too, heard those trumpets sound and made sure everyone else did too! They all cared :)