Monday, August 4, 2008

Sara and Chads Wedding

I never have really completely understood the phrase "cute as a button" until I met Sara. I always thought there were millions of things cuter than buttons, but somehow when I met her the jingle just fit. She has the cutest personality ever, and you can't help but smile when you are around her. I had the joy of working with my mom at Byington this last weekend...one of my favorite places to shoot because it's one of the first places I used to work when my mom was training me back in my high school days. My mom and I have so much fun when we work together. I don't get to work with her all that much, because I am usually shooting my own events, but when I'm free I LOVE teamin up with her. We are ALWAYS..I mean ALWAYS laughing about something during the day, and are continually finishing each others sentences. I'm sure my mom loves it when guests ask us if we are sisters:) Sara and Chad had such a sparkle about them..




*GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN*

No comments: