Monday, August 18, 2008

Tina's Gossip Girl Dress






A few months back I posted a blog about how I was making a dress for my dear friend Tina..our inspiration was a dress she saw on the show "Gossip Girl"..soo HOT:) We picked out a super soft denim..had a few fittings on her trips back from Santa Barbara...and WHA-LA:) Our last fitting was super fun..it took like an hour just to figure out where we wanted to put the ruffled pockets, high..low..front..back...one up, one down:) The pockets and zipper arent sewn on in these pics, but I wanted to take a few pics of the almost finished product:) She is wearing this dress for her graduation at the end of the month..loved the stilletos she picked out...very Gossip Girl:) YAAY..




2 comments:

Tina Smith said...

I am soo in love with my dress.. thank you thank you thank you sooo much Ashwee for doing this for me.. cant wait to see my hair clips too :)

AMBER said...

Ash, LOVE the dress.. I saw it at Tina's sunday night! Hot Cha Cha!! Good job mama!