Tuesday, July 15, 2008

::Meet Calvin::

Gotta love a spontaneous husband. Sometimes he likes to walk in the door with flowers..somedays, it's my favorite Starbucks drink. Burrito perhaps..or maybe even a new Target dress hidden in the bag of grocercies. Not this time. No, this time my surprise wasn't edible, or worthy of a vase. It was yellow and furry, and likes to bite toes. This particular Sunday I woke up with 2 kids and went to bed with 3. This was the day I met Calvin. You all know we have a history with dogs..we have never been able to keep them because we never had yards for them. Jason has been very sad since the day we gave our chocolate lab to another family...I knew it was only a matter of time until I had to hide my shoes again...that is unless teeth marks are in style...


No comments: