Sunday, July 20, 2008

Matt and Marilyns Wedding..

Yesterday Jason and I shot such a beautiful wedding at Clos La Chance Winery in Morgan Hill. Marilyn and I had yearbook together in high school, and a year or so of basketball:) She has always had such a sweet spirit, and you are somehow just drawn to her...Matt, she's quite the catch:) It was great seeing some old friends from high school.. Everyone is so grown up and collected, each unique with their careers, (and spouses for some). I feel so honored that I have been able to be part of so many peoples weddings this year, its a great excuse to get re-acquainted..
This particular wedding had a "candy bar" like a few weddings we have done this year. Gotta love the candy bar. Usually champagne is what gets the party started..not this one..give people a bag full of gum balls and hot tamales, and you've got a full dance floor. Nothin beats a sugar high right? Normally I'd be ecstatic about the endless supply of sweets...but my high school/college days of chewing 2 packs of cotton candy bubble yum have caught up with me...and my wallet. My few trips to the dentist this year have given me all the reason to resist the rock candy, and save the sugar for my daily coffee:) yikes. Anyhow, it was a perfect day, Marilyn was just a knock out...and so easy to work with. She has filled her life with extraordinary people, and it was evident in all the family and friends that made us feel so welcome on Mare's big day:)



2 comments:

briandem said...

Awesome pics girl! Looked like such a beautiful wedding. And how great does marilyn look??? She has great taste in wedding dresses too :-) love you!

briandem said...

Awesome pics girl! Looked like such a beautiful wedding. And how great does marilyn look??? She has great taste in wedding dresses too :-) love you!