Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jamie and Roberts Wedding..

I think some of my favorite weddings are backyard weddings...cute, quaint..and normally very low-key bride and grooms. Yesterday was no exception:) I went to high school with Jamie (as most of my brides this year:)..yet I didn't get to really know her until she booked me as her photographer. Between meeting up at Starbucks or exchanging paperwork at swim lessons at the YMCA, I learned that I just love that girl! She is perhaps one of the sweetest people I have ever met, and is just genuinely joyful. My dear friend Alicia worked Jamie's wedding with me yesterday..she has done many weddings with me this year, and is such a talented photographer...did I mention, SO FUN to work with?? We always have a habit of showing up to afternoon weddings without have really eaten breakfast or lunch so we are always talking about food and trying not to fall over..or like yesterday, we shared an apple and 4 red sweedish fish, and about 20 glasses of punch like it was our last supper or something..luckily Jamie had incredible food and we had a few moments to recharge and ooh and ahh over some of our favorite pics we had taken during the day...It was truly a beautiful day...and a happy bride makes a happy wedding..yay JAMIE! You and Robert are amazing...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ashley... You did an amazing job photographing my son's wedding. Looking over the proofs how could you not want all of them. Thanks for showing your passion through photography. Great job!

Bob