Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summertime..and the livin's EZ..




What started as an afternoon with the slip and slide..apparently turned out to be a fashion show with little miss sunshine here. Any of you who know Kyla, know her to be quite the character. You hear us call her "Bunsies" cuz if she can help it, she is running around without clothes. So naturally, this girl LOOOVES the summer, when a swimsuit is the acceptable dress code for day to day wear. I caught a few precious picture of her as she was coming out her bedroom to the backyard. She has these new red curtains from IKEA, which she is UBER proud of. First thing when my friends come to the door, she says "do you want to see my curtains???" (I'm like, please say YES, or you will break her heart:) I'm sensing a little interior designer in her perhaps?? Anyways she is pictured here doing her "SASSY" pose (hands on hips-big grin).,it started the first day I put her in a seersucker pink skirt and pigtails when she was around 2..It was like she was understanding what it means to be feminine for the first time or something..she just started doing the pose..and she likes to bust it out every now and then. Days like today make me me so glad I get to work from home and be with the kids..and c'mon..who doesn't like summer? Iced coffee anyone?

No comments: