Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day..

I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon this last week!AHH! We are still in the process of fully unpacking all of our things here at our new house..( WHICH WE LOVVVE!) and the kids and hubby have both been sick this last week, so I have been soo exhausted...I normally have a few hours at night to myself once Jason and the kids are in bed to journal, blog, return emails..wash the millions of dishes..whatever..but I haven't had the energy to do anything but sleep. So I will try to get some new posts in whenever I can:) Yesterday was fathers day,..Jason and I have this joke that we never do anything but stay at home for lifes Holidays and occasions. We have great intentions, but sometimes we spend the whole day sitting on the couch pondering what to do..we aren't the greatest at planning ahead:) Yesterday I already had made plans to meet up with my friend Jehn Krug in Seascape, to check out her wedding site for next weekend. I'm so excited, I felt so inspired checking out spots to shoot with her and her fiance Mike:) The pictures are going to be so fun, I can't wait:) I dragged Jason and the kids with me, so at least we could all be together..ok, so they sat in the hot car for an hour..but We got to go to Capitola when Jehn and I were done in Seascape. We had a fun, low key time just watching surfers and sea gulls, while Kyla put her feet in the sand..we got some goodies from a cute hole in the wall coffee shop, where I had a banana latte frappe..so weird...and the best oatmeal toffee cookie Jason and I have ever had. Then we got "Tandoori Oven" take out once we got over the hill..one of our favorite places to eat in the world..and just enjoyed our little gang before bedtime..It was a simple yet perfect day..here is the picture I put on the front of Jason's fathers day card, I thought it was precious:)

1 comment:

AMBER said...

Ash! Ive caved.. and created one of these.. with fam and friends out of town its the best way to keep peeps up to date. Anyways, Love you. Love your pic of big shoes and lil shoes in the fathers day post!
Have a wonderful day!
xoxoxox
Ambs