Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Cover Family..



Today I had the pleasure of photographing my dear friend Cori, and her beautiful little family. Cori's Recent addition, Jonah was our lead model for the day:) As a gift at Cori's baby shower for Jonah, I gave her 2 photo sessions to redeem at a later time. The first was for "Prego Pics" and the second was for a photo shoot when Jonah was a couple months. I told her to bring the whole fam for todays shoot..because kids are only little once you know?..and its not every day you get the chance to take a few family portraits that don't include sitting on the floor of your own living room with spit up and sippy cups adorning the photo:) We went to the Ranch..of course..I just can't stray away from that place..the lighting is just always perfect for me!! I had so much fun with them, it's hard to think this is my job..to play in the hay with adorable kids, and capture some of the sweetest moments ever. There were seriously 200 pictures..I just posted a few that made me smile:) Yay Covers! Love you guys!





No comments: