Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Frenzy..

YES, I'm Alive and well...sorry for the blogger famine:) The serious lapse in blogs was due to the fact that us Maxwells had a bit of the flu LAST week...Mr. Hayden got his first tooth THIS week ..(translation=he wants MAMA all day long=I'm too tired to blog)..and I just have felt a bit "SPENT" lately..BUT..we are all better now and I'm ready to ramble at the wee hours of the night:)
Tonight I felt like window shopping VIA the internet, and was pleasantly reminded that it is Fall.... and I must say, I am sooo excited about FALL. Fall colors, fall nail polish, sweaters, costumes, my dad's pumpkin soup recipe:) Rainy days, breezy days, leaves, scarves, and leggings. I LOVE FALL. FALL FALL FALL.
Here are a few things I stumbled upon that I wish the Fall fairy would put in my closet while I sleep.

1 comment:

Joy Williams said...

AAAAANNnnnndddd, I would enjoy every single lovely fallish article you picked in those photos. So yummy.
Fall...it's the best. I love you, Bus.