Monday, September 8, 2008

Baby Shower Invites for Amanda...



Amanda. Demanda. Manny. Manny Panny...the names go on:) Amanda has been like a sister to me since I was in first grade..we grew up across the street from each other..played dolls, dress up, made prank calls to cute boys, picked blackberries down by the creek...we finally grew out of our floppy hats and overalls...and we are all grown up:) And part of growing up is getting married and having babies!! Amanda is having her second baby next month..she will be having a girl named Savannah...so precious:) I have been in the midst of planning her baby shower, which stirs up the inevitable question of "Evites...or homemade invitations"??? I chose the latter...as much as I would have loved the simplicity of an Evite..it's physically impossible for me. It's just not in my make-up..My little fingers just need to feel the rush of a gluestick and pink paper at 2am...they neeeeeeeeed to do crafts... So...with some awesome leftover paper and chip board from Hillary, and a few oldie-but-goodie scraps from my cardmaking bins... I give you..... BABY SHOWER INVITES:) It took me like a week to do all 17 of them..just because I worked on them in bits and pieces..but I think they turned out rather cute...I did a couple different versions of them, but the info on the backs were all the same. I LOVE doing this kind of stuff. Anything creative that I can do with my hands. Any one know some awesome investors who wanna help me open my dream store of all my little goodies I make???? Just kidding.
No really though...:)



2 comments:

briandem said...

Girl. You are so talented I can't even stand it. I want to be crafy too!!!!! Loving the invites and LOVING the pictures of Hayden...he gets cuter by the day. Love!

Sojourn said...

These are the cutest things ever. If I find you an investor, I'll let you know. Seriously. Love you and your HUGE talent. xo