Thursday, September 25, 2008

alicias.photo.shoot

Oh Sheesa..I love this girl. I love her wardrobe. Very much. If there was such thing as wardrobe envy, I would most definitely have it for her closet. Not to mention she has the greatest jewelry collection on the planet..HELLO Anthropologie and all things PRETTY. We had quite the adventure doin wardrobe chages in tattoo parlor parking lots and piling on the lip gloss & accessories....all the while chugging Mango Mantra Jamba juices (compliments of Mama D) and trying not to wake the sleeping baby:) Every girl deserves to be able to play dress up and have her picture taken.... and today  just happened to be her day....One word for her.....STUNNING! Love ya Sheesh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Joy Williams said...

Beautiful shots, Ash! I don't know how you have time to do all of this!
I had a photo shoot this last week, took, with my friend Tec Petaja. (yes, that's his real name. ha) Have you looked him up yet online?

His wife, Chelsea, is super crafty like you are. I wrote about them on my blog. Thought you guys could be blogger buddies, maybe? :)

Love you. Missing you!

Amy said...

Wow! Great pictures. . .again, wish we lived closer so you could be my photographer gal. Keep up the stunning work!